"He is no fool who gives up that which he cannot keep, to gain that which he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vacation Post (Session 14 blog)

Ok, so I'm being a little sparse on this week's assignments....this is MY spring break, so I have an excuse!  How is it going so far?  I've managed to thoroughly spring clean my bedroom, closet, bathroom, laundry room (ewww, there was unidentifiable scary stuff under that washer!) and hall closet.  This afternoon I start on the living room/dining room downstairs....and maybe if I'm lucky, I will finish with the kitchen and pantry on Friday!  Have you guys ever washed your drapes?  Oh man, I handwashed my bedroom drapes and the water was absolutely black!  Ok, so I am not the most dedicated housekeeper....that's why there is such a thing as spring cleaning.  I should just do it more often than once a decade! ;-)

This week, I appreciated the shorter lesson, but it was still incredibly relevant for me.  I made a copy of the troubleshooting checklist, and am excited about the other ideas we learned in our book.  I feel more confident to tackle at least turning on and off the power, checking the cables and recording the error messages.  Definitely great ideas!

Our group technology project was archived and is in the Wimba classroom.  I forgot to ask if that was all we needed to do?  What a pleasure it was working with Joanna and Audrey...This class has really stretched the whole experience of distance education for me through the teamwork project and presentations.  I like that!

This week I also made 9 lamb cakes, which is a family tradition.  We have one for Easter, and the rest I give away.  They recognize Jesus, as


"the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." John 1: 29b.
  Have a blessed Easter, everyone!  Hosanna, He is risen!  He is risen, indeed!  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment